1. Responsible for sorting out and improving the company’s legal work process, and preparing legal management system;
2. Completing all legal affairs, legal risk management, contract management, publicity of legal awareness and other legal management work;
3. Implementing the latest national guidelines, policies, laws and regulations, review and modify related company contracts, and make contract templates in align to the company's needs;
4. Responsible for the review of relevant legal documents;
5. Responsible for providing legal advice and giving guidance for the company;
6. Responsible for establishing and managing legal work files;
7. Assist the superior in other daily work.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in law;
2. Familiar with Microsoft suite; 3 years or above related work experience;
3.Familiar with relevant laws and regulations and legal dispute processing process, familiar with company law, contract law, labor contract law and other common laws and regulations;
4. Good communication skills, dedication and team spirit, high sense of responsibility, adaptability and acceptance;
5. Ability to consider and solve practical problems with legal thinking;
6. Legal professional qualification is an asset.