QA Specialist (Suzhou Location)
1. Assisting in the compilation and management of URS, process records, verification records, and other documents in Suzhou new project;
2. Establishing and improving project management SOP and related quality system;
3. Lead the drafting, review, and revision of quality documents in the Suzhou factory;
4. Organizing and archiving documents to ensure the integrity, accuracy, and traceability of documents;
5. Responsible for monitoring the production process after the Suzhou project is put into operation, dealing with external audits and existing problems.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, major in biology, medicine, or related field, 3 years or above working experience;
2. Familiar with quality management system and document management requirements, understand GMP regulations;
3. Familiar with office software;
4. Strong organizational ability, logical thinking ability, good at coordination, communication, high sense of responsibility;
5. Familiar with quality documentation systems and equipment verification requirements of new pharmaceutical projects is an asset;
6. Training in Zhongshan location for 1-2 months after hire.