1. Establishes an accounting system and optimizes the accounting process following accounting standards and the latest financial, tax, and accounting regulations;
2. Audits and supervises accounting work, reviews accounts and statements, and prepares consolidated accounting statements for the company;
3. Lead and complete the disclosure of various financial information;
4. Conducts the additional deduction, income tax settlement and payment, annual audit for annual R&D, and takes charge of the coordination with external intermediary agencies;
5. Cooperate with other departments in the management/application/data support of government project subsidies;
6. Assist the superior in team member management and work guidance;
7. Other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, major in finance and accounting. Professional knowledge in financial management, statistics, auditing, finance, law, foreign exchange, etc;
2. At least 3 years of working experience in large or medium-sized manufacturing companies, preferably in listed companies;
3. Have a deep understanding of R&D expenses and government project declaration business;
4. Familiar with Kingdee and SAP software operation; Experience in SAP launchpad is an asset;
5. Good communication and logical thinking skills, ability to work under pressure and drive solutions.